Oh man, life definitely got a little hectic! I was traveling over Thanksgiving and work got busy too! Anyway, without further ado, my November Wrap Up!
I read 12 books in November, so I’ll start with some of my favorites.
Okay! Here were my favorites of the month (in no particular order):
- While You Were Sleeping by Kathryn Croft – this is one I read through Netgalley that will get released in December!
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – I’m sort of obsessed. It was her first book and I need MORE!)
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas – omg, I was so hooked! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time dying to find out wha happened!
- Stalked by Elizabeth Heiter
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
Okay, now for the ones I didn’t like:
- The Merciless by Danielle Vega – I really wanted to love this one. I read it right after Halloween and had high hopes, but it fell flat for me.
- I Trust You by Katherine Pathak – I felt so bad rating this one star, because the book didn’t have very many reviews. It had a good premise, but was horribly written. It felt like an outline of a book vs a completed novel.
- Blackout by David Rosenfelt. Boring. That’s about all I can say!
And everything else! These were the remaining books I read that I liked (or even loved!) but weren’t in my top 5:
- Good As Gone by Amy Gentry – I liked the premise but didn’t love the twist
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir – I loved this one! It just barely got edged out of the top 5 for the month and is the only book I rated 5 stars that wasn’t in the top 5 list!
- Watched by C.J. Lyons – another one I really enjoyed
- Wrong Number by Carys Jones
How was your November? What were some of your favorites? Did you read any of the books I read last month?