I can’t believe February is over already! It felt like it flew by! I was able to read 20 books in February, so below I’ll share everything I read and let you know which ones were my favorites!
I’ll start off on a positive note and share some of my favorites for the month! I rated all of these 5 stars!
- (#1) Caraval by Stephanie Garber – I loved this one so much that I’m already calling it a favorite! I was also able to go to her book tour stop and get my book signed and chat with Stephanie, and she is the sweetest!
- (#2) Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett – I haven’t posted my review on this one yet as the publisher asked for reviews to be posted closer to the release date, so stay tuned for this one! It was a retelling of You’ve Got Mail, and was SO cute!
- (#3) Blink by K.L. Slater – I loved this thriller!
- (#4) Vicious by V.E. Schwab – this was a Beat the Backlist book, and it was so good!
- (#5) The Program by Suzanne Young – another Beat the Backlist book that I loved!
- (#6) A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray – a third Beat the Backlist book – clearly I need to get on that backlist! Some great books have come from it!
Aside from the three Backlist books mentioned above, I read a 8 others from my backlist, which brings me to 11 backlist books read in February! YAY progress!
- (#7) The Butcher by Jennifer Hillier – 3 stars
- (#8) The One that Got Away by Simon Wood – 3 stars
- (#9) Lock In by John Scalzi – 3 stars
- (#10) What Looks Like Crazy by Charlotte Hughes – 2 stars
- (#11) House by Frank E. Peretti and Ted Dekker – 2 stars
- (#12) Fool Me Once by Harlan Coben – 3 stars
- (#13) The Silent Girls by Eric Rickstad – 3 stars
- (#14) Nerve by Jeanne Ryan – 2 stars
And then the remaining books fell into none of those categories. Some were ARCS and some were already released (but ones that I didn’t own already). Here they are!
- (#15) The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin – 2 stars
- (#16) In the Shadows by Tara Lyons – 3 stars
- (#17) The Housekeeper by Suellen Dainty – 1 star
- (#18) The Night Bird by Brian Freeman – 4 stars
- (#19) Doll House by John Hunt – 4 stars
- (#20) The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel – 4 stars
**So what do you think? How are you doing toward your 2017 reading goal? Have you read any of the books I read in February? Let me know in the comments!**