Update 2/14/2017: I am currently not accepting review requests. Once I’m caught up on my reading list and am able to accept review requests again, you can find my review policy below.
Thank you for your interest in having me read and review your book! I wish I could read every book offered to me, but alas, there is only so much time in the world.
- I can accept books in paper form and will provide my mailing address if necessary, or I can accept books available for Kindle
- Books must be in the following genres: suspense/mystery/thriller/crime fiction, Young Adult, Fantasy, or chick lit. I rarely read outside of those genres, and won’t be able to review anything outside of them at this time.
- If your book hasn’t been published yet, please let me know when it will be publishes, and if you’d like me to wait to post the review until a certain date
- All reviews will be my own opinions, and I will clearly state when a book was provided to me in exchange for an honest review
- I’d love to participate in blog tours, author interviews, or giveaways!